Effective date: May 20, 2020
Cinnamon d.o.o. ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://cinnamon.agency/ website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Personal data used for the selection process
In the context of the General Data Protection Regulation, the Data Controller is:
Gredice 8, 10000 Zagreb
For all inquiries and complaints regarding the security and privacy of your data please contact our Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Cinnamon Agency uses TalentLyft, an application developed by AdoptoTech ltd. (in further text “TalentLyft”), as part of our selection process.
TalentLyft, acting as a Data Processor, processes all personal data at our request and based on our instructions.
Cinnamon Agency and TalentLyft have signed a Contract of personal data processing to secure and protect your right to data privacy.
Personal Data We Collect
- The data you fill out in your job application include: name, surname, title, personal photo, position, hyperlinks to social networks, address, e-mail address, Skype username, phone number, educational background, work experience, CV
- IP address
- Web browser information
- Cookies, that help us track how you use the TalentLyft web
Data collection purpose
The collected data will be used solely for the selection process. This process may include the following:
After your application, you will have access to the Portal, within which you will have an insight into your personal data, request its export or deletion. A hyperlink to the Portal will be sent in the confirmation e-mail you will get after applying for a position.
You may ask for the correction and update of your data at any time, deny your previous consent for the processing of your data, or fully delete your profile.
- Verification of the entered data
- Reference checks
- Assessment of the qualifications and skills needed to perform the job you are applying for
- Communication concerning the process (e-mails, phone calls, SMS messages, WhatsApp)
- Filling out questionnaires and tests
- Fulfilling legal regulations
- To consider your application in respect of a role for which you have applied
- To consider your application with respect to other roles
- To help TalentLyft improve their services.
Access to your personal records is limited to Cinnamon Agency employees who participate in the selection process.
Your personal data will be saved until the end of the selection for the open position for which you have applied unless you decide to allow us to keep them for a longer period and keep you updated on new job opportunities.
The data is stored within the European Union, and access to it is secured with the highest level of technical standards and practices.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Company name
- Email address
- Cookies and Usage Data
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Cinnamon may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.
Google uses this cookie to distinguish users.
Our cookie to differentiate from where are users coming to our site and provide right content to them.
Use of Data
Cinnamon d.o.o. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Croatia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Croatia and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Cinnamon d.o.o. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Cinnamon d.o.o.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service - related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.